Steigen 3/4 Length
The Word Going Around The 6 Mile Route Is.....
"Over the course of the 2355kms in two months I never once had a blister or foot problem. I ran in all conditions from 40+ degree heat and severe flooding and the socks held up perfectly. Durable, comfortable and lightweight, I could not recommend them highly enough to any runner."
- Matthew Daniels, Guiness World Record Holder: 55 Marathons in 55 Days.
"Steigen is my go to sock whenever I need to make sure I don't have any foot issues. Long runs for blister protection and lightweight for race days, not to mention rad colours for the day off!"
- Julian Spence, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Great Ocean Road Marathon Overall Winner and Owner of The Running Company, Ballarat - Victoria.
"I have always been fussy about socks, I would rather go sockless than wear a bad pair. Since being handed a pair of Steigen socks I am a religious wearer. I have not gone back to anything else since! I love how sung they feel and have not had a blister in years!"
- Sarah Jamieson, 3x Australian Olympian 1,500m track
"Steigen socks kept me comfortable and free of blisters while I completed my challenge of running 5500km for Cancer Council Australia. I ran from the bottom of Tasmania to Cape York in all conditions and I had complete confidence in my socks the entire journey. Thank you Steigen!"
- Greg Brown, 5,500km in 82 Days for Cancer Research Australia
"The modern day social-savvy athlete and fitness enthusiast is as particular about fashion as they are about product functionality. Socks don't need to be boring or in monotone hues of white, black and grey anymore. High-performance socks in trendy colours; Steigen you've done it!"
- Eugene Teoh, Co-Founder of 2ndskin Clothing, Entrepreneur & Marathoner.